The Power Of Celery



C E L E R Y        J U I C E


There is no surprise that celery juice is the current hype within our health community.
At first, I was quite tentative to start my days with JUST celery. Would I be able to handle the bitterness? The taste? The idea?

Well, this past summer, I started out my mornings by drinking celery juice with a hint of lemon juice for five consecutive days. And let me tell you, as a total green juice guru and lover, it definitely was a different experience.

The first day was quite hard honestly. To slowly sip the 16 oz. of fresh celery/lemon juice was a struggle, and I couldn't wait until I could have some fruit afterwards. 😌

Then, as the days progressed, it became easier and easier for me, and I actually developed a liking to the taste. Especially since I saw the benefits immediately. The first thing I noticed was that my digestion and stomach felt cleansed and healed. For those who personally know me, know that my stomach is very sensitive and I have various complications and allergies.
Whenever I start my day with pure celery juice, it's as if I obtain an immense amount of fluidity within myself. I feel incredible overall.

I now try to start my days with just PURE celery juice using my juicer. It literally has healed my body, and my skin is glowing like never before. Celery can heal. You do not need to take so many pills/supplements. Food/plants can truly heal your body and mind.

I absolutely love Anthony William's post regarding the benefits:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

It's so amazing to see that many individuals are getting on the train of starting the day off this way. Don't even worry if you don't have a juicer, you can literally order this healing juice at local juice bars in your area. Pressed Juicery ships nation-wide if you want to give it a go with the 5-day pack challenge.

I would also highly encourage you to invest in a juicer or high speed blender and cheese bag to make your own. It is definitely best having freshly made celery juice, and is also more cost effective. I can get stalks of celery for 70-90 cents each at the market! You can even just go into a juice/smoothie spot and request just pure celery juice. The options are available, and any money toward it is benefiting a better you. Invest in yourself! :)





Another amazing link to view:https://www.foodmatters.com/article/5-powerful-healing-benefits-of-celery-juice

Start your days off on a green note!

xx,

~Theresa


Comments

Popular Posts