F R E E D O M

It's the 4th of July!

& What better way to start off your day than with a blue spiralina superfood smoothie?!

I cannot say enough how grateful I am to experience the wonderful country of America. We are so incredibly blessed to live a life of doing, or pursuing what we love. Not everyone is as fortunate to do this, so I truly cherish each moment and day I am able to practice my craft as an artist, and enjoy amazing vegan nourishment!

It has been a long few weeks into the summer, and I've been been thinking a lot about what I'd like to accomplish during this "slower" time in the industry. I'm going to work more intently of myself, and surround myself with only people who are a positive influence for me and my career.
I am flying solo doing my own work right now, and it feels amazing! No stress from outside sources, and just creating and building current relations with casting!

Love what you do, and live what you love.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts