Vitamin C Power

In the midst of the "flu/cold Season," I am doing my best to keep healthy. I am actually quite shocked I haven't gotten sick all year (knocking on wood), since I am always walking around outside and hustling to make the subways etc. Plus the weather here in NYC is not the greatest. It gets "nice" and then back to the unbearable temperature.
The secret? .... Diet.

Yep, what you choose to consume truly has an impact on how you function both physically and mentally throughout your everyday life. If you keep your immune system in tact all year round, you will have a lower risk of catching the bug everyone else has.

Of course, there are other factors that promote a cold, but you are able to heal yourself internally.
One of my favorite concoctions lately has been this amazing Citrus C Juice
I also love sipping it through my ecoatheart straw while catching up on some music work. :)

Enjoy, and be well.

Xx

C I T R U S   C +  J u i c e

Yield 16 OZ
~ 2 blood oranges
~ 5 to 6 large carrots
~ 1 Lime
~ 1/2 of a green granny smith apple
~ 1 thumb of ginger


 

Comments

Popular Posts