Post-Workout Green Bowls

Energetic Recovery

          B o w l ⇠↘

 

~Omega 3 Bliss




I thrive off of that post-workout feeling! Don't you?
I know many people who feel amazing after they move and exercise, but then go on to eat the first few things in sight once they're finished.
Now, this isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes one just needs that extra pick-me up from a sweet they've been craving.
What I am saying is, try to not to out-do the work you just did.
If you put in all of that effort in the gym or outdoors during your sport or workout, why let it all go to waste with fueling your body with unnecessary nutrients?

I am a sweets person. I would definitely go for something sweet rather than savory. Yet, I like to get my workout and some greens in during the morning hours. This bowl will help re-fuel your muscles and set you up for the remainder of your day!

Base Ingredients:
-1 1/2 Frozen bananas
-1 cup Spinach
-1 scoop of wheatgrass or any superfood greens powder
-5 drops of liquid chlorophyll (optional for a mintier taste)
-1 scoop of Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder (optional-but highly recommended - depending on your fitness goals)
-1 to 2 fresh dates
-1/2 cup coconut water or plant milk of choice with 1/3 cup water

Blend until it is a creamy thick consistency!
Top with whatever fruits, nuts, or cereals you enjoy!


Raspberries, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, and black strap molasses:
 Kiwi, walnuts, chia seeds, agave, and one coconut macaroon:


Start your day with a sweet and nutritious kick!

xx

~ T H E R E S A

Comments

Popular Posts