Bowls of Beauty - Coconut Bowls :)

About five years ago, I began getting creating different vegan recipes. Most of these recipes were/are still smoothies and smoothie bowls - because I L O V E smoothies!
However, I do like creating different salad or fruit bowls as well. :)

Creating food bowls in an artistic way is one of my absolute favorite things to do. Not only is it fun and pretty to photograph, 🙈but it also allows one to enjoy their meals, rather than scarf down what's in front of them. I find that when my meals are plated nicely, I enjoy my food more, and I eat it slower (I'm already a slow eater, so it's extra slow haha). This is great for digestion, and it also is a stress reliever for me since I live with such a crazy schedule most of the time.

Now, trust me, I don't always have the time to create pretty bowls of goodness, but when I do, I definitely cherish this time! :)

Recently I have been using Coconut bowls for my nicecreams and other snacks/meals. I love the size of these bowls, and the fact that they are actual coconuts! I am very impressed with this company, and what they stand for. You can read more about what Coconut bowls stand for here

Recipes coming soon!






~Pitaya, berries, and golden Kiwi~










              ~Persimmon Pumpkin Nicecream~






~Green Protein Nicecream~








~Romaine Leaves, Zoodles (Zucchini noodles), peas, and hemp seeds~









~ T H E R E S A

Comments

Popular Posts