Things Happen.

As you may have read in my last post, everything happens for a reason.

I am still making my best effort to remind myself of this.
Lately it seems as though life keeps moving faster than I can even place one foot forward.

My latest endeavors include dancing, dancing, and more dancing...with oh yes!
A television booking. I was shooting exteriors in the freezing NYC weather a few weeks ago.

Now, this is where the nitty gritty comes to life. Many people think that shooting a film, commercial, or product photoshoot is a simple easy breezy day.

When Really...

It's hard work. It is fun, yes, and it is what I love, yes. BUT. It really takes discipline and focus during these types of shoots.  

Especially when it is very cold outside, and in the scene it is supposed to be summer. 
#Nocoats

Yep, you've got it right. The conditions we put ourselves in truly shows devotion for a project in collaboration. It's part of being an artist. It is not all glam with hair and makeup, it's storytelling. 

Sometimes I find myself questioning why I do some of the things I do. But it is always worth it in the end. I always find something, even if it is only one thing, through every challenge I face. Both in my career and personal life. 

Lately I've been allowing my mind to wander where it needs to go, but also having the discipline to allow it's evolvence. 

We have the power to control what comes in.

xx

 ~* T H E R E S A

Comments

Popular Posts