H O M E is where the heart is.

I'm Moving To LA.

It has been an incredible, yet, challenging six months. After spending time doing what I love in the big city, it's now time for me to part ways and follow my heart back home to Los Angeles. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love New York. The dance training I received, as well as the connections I made, are irreplaceable. I will truly miss the rush and discovery that NYC had to offer. 

That's not to say I won't be back. Of course, I hope to return soon to visit, or, hopefully work a fun job or show here. I wish I could snap my fingers and teleport from one coast to another. 
It was a difficult decision, but at this point in my life, I finally discovered what my true dream and goals are. It came down to listening to my body, my mind, and most importantly, my heart.

So, I recently visited lovely LA and stayed with my amazing friend and colleague. I had a wonderful time, and found an amazing roommate and spot to live while I chase what I am after!

Here are some yummy vegan bites throughout my week of travel & stay. :)

Enjoy!

Always follow what your body is telling you. <3

Xx,
~Theresa

Green Veggie Juice post hot yoga!
Vegan fro-yo with my friend!

An amazing blue mermaid bowl~Recipe Soon!

Comments

Popular Posts