All Things... A R T

C R E A T I V E    S O U L S;

We live in a world where some people achieve success by inheritance, while others strive and sometimes struggle each day in order to find the success that they desire. 

I would have to say that I am of the later. Yet, I am quite proud to claim it. I enjoy the push, the unknown. I have been performing ever since I could walk, and had taken my performing career seriously at about nine years old. I have been fortunate enough to travel, lived in, and perform within the major U.S.  cities (LA, NY, and Chicago) throughout my career. 

SO. This is me. Theresa Croft.

Singer|Actress|Model|Dancer  

In this space, I will share, document, and perhaps inspire motivations of:

All Things Art.

-* Music 

-*Film

-*Theatre

-*Fashion

-*Health

-*Fitness

-*Daily Happenings.

I am taking this journey through life led by God;

I hope you will join me. 💜

~*T H E R E S A 

Comments

Popular Posts